A family medical practice in Esperance
Genpar Medical Services is a family medical practice in Esperance specialising in obstetrics and chronic pain management. With over 36 years of experience in providing comprehensive and tailored care to families in the area, we know how to offer the very best medical services for you and your family. Make an appointment today by calling us on (08) 9071 1956.
Primary Health CareGenpar Medical Services provide the highest standard of patient care. We incorporate a holistic approach toward diagnosis, enabling our patients to receive the best and most effective health care possible. Our highly qualified and experienced team are here to help with all your primary health care needs.
- Preventative Health Assessments
- Minor procedures; Skin lesions, ingrown toenails, etc.
- Skin Checks
- Indigenous Health, CTG
- Mental Health Issues
- Workers Compensation & Medicals
- Visiting Rights Esperance District Hospital
- Women’s Health, pap smear, IUD
- Men’s Health
- Aged Care/Nursing Home Visits
- Visiting Paediatrician
Antenatal Care including deliveryWhether you are having your first child or have been pregnant before, our obstetrics specialists and nurses will provide the very best care, guidance and choice for you throughout your pregnancy.
- Antenatal Care
- Delivery including LUCUS
- Credentialed for Delivery at Esperance District Hospital
- Family Planning/Conception
Chronic Disease ManagementDealing with chronic disease can be a living nightmare without the proper care, and management of pain is not a one-size-fits-all approach. Our team understand this and work with each individual to establish the best and most effective ways to manage pain and lead a more comfortable life.
- Diabetes, Ischaemic Heart Disease, Mental Health, etc.
- Health Assessments
- Care Plans
- Flu vaccine
- INR, ECG & Spirometry testing
- Nurse Services
- Wound management
- Medical Assessments